Hey, I am Marc, a Freelance Product Owner in with tech. I manage and own large scale eCommerce systems as well as IoT applications and respective hardware. Personally I am all hands-on. Feel free to book a 15mins slot to get a first impression of me and my expertise.
Find answers to frequently asked questions about me here:
- Location: Based in Düsseldorf, but I can work on on-site europe-wide.
- Cost: vary depending on the requested project. Retainer possible.
Travel costs are either billed 1:1 or based on flat fee.
- Technology experience: SAP Commerce, AEM, Android, iOS, Bluetooth, NFC & IoT Devices etc.
- Language: Mother tongue is German together with full English proficiency.
It`s all about the right question(s).
What i offer
Product Ownership and Management
Product Owners and Managers are a key part to your Digital Projects. I will work with your existing teams and/or service provider starting in any maturity of your process.
Examplary process, that will vary depending on your needs:
- Learn about your clients’ needs and existing infrastructure
- Identify according possibilities and weaknesses
- Create a concept on this basis
- Align your internal and external stakeholders
- Define Roadmap and create Backlog for implementation
- Implementation based on agile practices to leave room for improvements
- » Repeat.
Further Services based on
my skill portfolio
Digital Transformation Process
The earlier I take part in identification of your business processes and client needs, the better I can lead or advise in Business Model creation, Concept & Reasearch and a possible MVP development.
Agency Selection and Transition
Changing your supplier is a “handle with care” project and needs proper evaulation. Post decision and contracting a smooth knowledge transfer is needed to get the new provider up and running.
Introducing Agile and according toolstacks
During collaboration I will introduce and improve your agile work practices by defining and developing a state of the art way of working, that is tailored to your specific needs.
Web Analytics and Google Tag Manager
Client Data is key to improve digital products and services. Therefore I create tracking concepts and educate team members on how to gather, read and process any kind collected data.
» What’s next?
I dedicate 2 weeks every year to my learning journey. So you might read something new here soon 😉
The last three ⟩
CHECK OUT MY previous PROJECTS
|Technology:||SAP Hybris Commerce|
Adobe Experience Manager
Full responsibility for a 1.5M+ e-Commerce solution (temial.vorwerk.de) concerning scope, time & budget. Working with two SCRUM teams (up to 18 people) to implement an e-Commerce solution based on SAP Hybris and a customer experience part based on Adobe Experience Manager.
Zur Rose Group
|Technology:||SAP Hybris Commerce|
Leading an Agency transition and prepare the MVP to scale from 5.000 to 300.000 products and transform into a marketplace. Define Product Roadmap together with Business Owner and handover system, as well as backlog to full-time-employee.
iOS and Android (native)
App-Relaunch and new toy development
- Relaunch native iOS and Android App
- Conceptualize new UX concept
- Leading agency selection and transition
- Toy prototyiping w/ chinese manufacturer
- Overhaul device<>phone communication and connection
- Introduce agile work practice and tools
Not Mentioned are all projects, that i handled as full-time-employee.
I AM CERTIFIED
To stay up to date i follow up with courses, classes and seminars. I use SCRUM certifications and agile trainings to stay up to date and be aware of the minor or major differences between ideology and day to day business.